About Me

The Independence of Barbados

BDOSBIPDP113007_0156F
The Independence of Barbados
Barbados, West Indies
New York, New York City

This is a toast to The Independence of Barbados. But if I might add that we as a people of Barbados were mentally independent long before we broke the chains of colonialism in 1966. And we were equally free long before we were enslaved by greed. And like in those dark days there were those not of our persuasion who aided us in the quest for our physical freedom.

The same is true today, we have to as a nation, continue to better ourselves and uphold the freedoms of our brothers and sisters. Barbados is more than the sum of its parts. On that note I wish to give thanks to the place of my birth. Join me Barbadians of every denomination, no matter what part of the world you may be, in wishing Barbados a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.

B a r b a d o s I n F o c u s
k e i t h c l a r k e p h o t o g r a p h y
f a c e b o o k

All images are protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution and recompilation. Please adhere to the copyright laws. Please feel free to contact me if you require any of my images for purchase or licensing.
Copyright © Keith H. Clarke (keithclarkephotography.com)
All Rights Reserved.

Post a Comment

0 Comments