Featured Post

Slanted Door

Slanted Door , originally uploaded by pictureinfocus . BDOSGL072308_0068-0069Z1 Slanted Door Garden Land, Country Road St. Michael, Bar...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Girl from the Lost Tribe


Girl from the Lost Tribe, originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.

BDOSGKD080607_0270
Girl from the Lost Tribe
Mas Band: Baje International
Theme: Lost tribe
Section: The Lost Tribe
Band Leader:
Designer:
National Stadium, St. Michael, Barbados
Series: Barbados Crop Over 2007 - Kadooment Day
(08-06-2007)


NOTE:
New images of Kadooment Day 2007 will be added from time to time as I edit and process them. So check back when time permits. Thanks.
View the entire set.
View the slideshow.

4 comments:

  1. this is one very decorative headdress...must have been one very colorful event too..

    i started my own photoblog too..you can check it out. I added your link in it.

    c'yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very colorful, vibrant, and musical carnival. Thanks for posting…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I love her headdress. Great shot and close-up! The colours are so explosive.

    Hey, with your permission, I'd like to feature some of your photos on my Stumbleupon account, with a link to your site, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JD, Yes, you have my permission.

    She was just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete