About Me

On the Esplanade


On the Esplanade, originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.

BDOS072707_0061
On the Esplanade
Bay Street, Bridgetown
St. Michael, Barbados
Series: From Bush Hill to the Old Eye Hospital
(07-27-2007)

The Bay Street Esplanade is one of the best places on the south coast of Barbados to relax and enjoy the soothing breezes. Browne’s Beach is a few steps from this Gazebo; you can enjoy the warm waters and the lovely white sands.

I have attended many a fair here in my early years. Plenty popcorn, sugar-cakes, candy apples, nut cakes, and sweet tamarind balls, are just a few of the niceties kids were treated too.

Well, I am moving on, but not before I walk Browne’s Beach and wet my feet in sea water.

View the entire set.
View as slideshow.
View on Flickriver.

Post a Comment

0 Comments