About Me

Trees in Sunset


Trees in Sunset
Originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.
Trees in Sunset 
BDOS073106_0052
Sir Garfield Sobers Gymnasium
Christ Church, Barbados
Series: Bike Riding (07-31-2006)

Finally, after riding for a bit I arrived at Sir Garfield Sobers Gymnasium. Just about everyone was jogging, running or walking. For me, my legs were tired form peddling. But I found what I was looking for in the first place, a sunset.

I took the shots quickly and headed back to Frere Pilgrim. The night was encroaching, and I had no light on the bike. A few hills to pull before I am home…

k e i t h c l a r k e p h o t o g r a p h y
keithclarkephotography.com/

View the entire set:
www.flickr.com/photos/pictureinfocus/sets/72157594335201502/

All images are protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution and recompilation. Please adhere to the copyright laws. Please feel free to contact me if you require any of my images for purchase or licensing.
Copyright © 2006 Keith H. Clarke (keithclarkephotography.com)
All Rights Reserved.

#Barbados #Bajan #Bimshire #Caribbean #Walking #Riding #BikeRiding #LittleEngland #BeautifulSky #Sky #Clouds #Landscape #Nature #ChristChurch #StGeorge #SaintGeorge #WestIndies #BikeRiding #FrerePilgrim #ChristChurch #SirGarfieldSobersGymnasium #BDOS073106_0052


Create Your Own!

Post a Comment

0 Comments