About Me

My Mountain Bike


My Mountain BikeMy Mountain Bike 
BDOS073106_0001
Egerton Plantation
Christ Church, Barbados
Series: Bike Riding (07-31-2006)

Eggerton PlantationI was riding hard this evening in search of a sunset. It was a bit late in the evening but it was beautiful. The winds were howling as I rode and I felt like Lance Armstrong. Lord knows I can’t seem to get the kid out of me. My Grand mother wants to know if I can’t grow up. Why do I have to ride all over the place is her cry every time I venture out. Maybe I will grow up when I am 70.

View the entire set:
www.flickr.com/photos/pictureinfocus/sets/72157594335201502/

k e i t h c l a r k e p h o t o g r a p h y
keithclarkephotography.com/

All images are protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution and recompilation. Please adhere to the copyright laws. Please feel free to contact me if you require any of my images for purchase or licensing.
Copyright © 2006 Keith H. Clarke (keithclarkephotography.com)
All Rights Reserved.

#Barbados #Bajan #Bimshire #Caribbean #Walking #Riding #BikeRiding #LittleEngland #BeautifulSky #Sky #Clouds #Landscape #Nature #ChristChurch #WestIndies #EgertonPlantation #Egerton #Plantation #Sugar #Rum #Bicycle #MyMountainBike #MountainBike #Bike #BDOS073106_0001

Post a Comment

1 Comments