About Me

Anything for My Country butt…


BKLYNWIADC090108_0384
Anything for My Country butt…
Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, New York
Series: Brooklyn West Indian American Day Carnival
(09-01-2008)

As photographers we capture many things. Sometimes we love what we shoot or we just hate it, but we do it anyway. This is just one of those I hated, but for the sake of documenting, I captured it. I called it Flag Madness.

I am as patriotic as the next guy, but sometimes we do some silly things. This is one of them. Never will I wear the flag of Barbados on my backside. Not only do I find it not in good taste, it is downright disrespectful.

But here we are, you can click here to view whole sorted mix of images.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any of my images for purchase or licensing.
Copyright © Keith H. Clarke (keithclarkephotography.com)
All Rights Reserved.

View the entire set.
View the slideshow.
Also, take a look BarbadosInFocus, the blog…
My website: keithclarkephotography.com

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. What were they thinking? Good grief! I would feel likewise if that had been the Jamaican flag.

    ReplyDelete