About Me

Barbados


Barbados, originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.

BDOS072107_0027
Barbados
Heroes Square, Bridgetown
St. Michael, Barbados
Event: Pan in the City 2007
Group: Neal & Massy Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra
Series: Bridgetown in Random Mode
(07-21-2007)


At Crop Over time everyone is more patriotic. Yup, I have my Bajan flag hanging from my back pocket while listening to the sweet Pan music that is filling the air. The sun is favorably casting a lovely color on this man’s hat. I am taking this shot or I will hate myself later.
Click…I am gone…

View the entire set.
View as slideshow.
View on Flickriver.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Smart decision to take that shot.It's brilliant too.

    You would indeed have regretted it immensely I'm sure, had you not gone for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I am with you on that one as well. The shot had to be taken.

    ReplyDelete