About Me

Country Ride

Country Ride
BDOS072906_0061A
St. George, Barbados
Series: Walking From Jopya Drive to Byde Mill (07-29-2006)

Seeing this old gentleman riding an old time bicycle just brings back memories of the days where my bicycle was my dearest friend. I rode my bike to secondary school through my first 3 years. Crazily enough I even rode home for lunch.

But most of my riding would be on evenings, especially weekends. We (the Garden Land boys) would ride to the country and break (brek) sugarcane. We used to go tear up the swamp tracks, now part of the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary.

And for all bicycle enthusiasts, I had a Chopper bicycle. 

B a r b a d o s I n F o c u s
barbadosinfocus.com

k e i t h c l a r k e p h o t o g r a p h y
keithclarkephotography.com

All images are protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution and recompilation. Please adhere to the copyright laws. Please feel free to contact me if you require any of my images for purchase or licensing.
Copyright © 2006 Keith H. Clarke (www.keithclarkephotography.com)
All Rights Reserved.

#KeithClarkePhotography #Blogging #BarbadosInFocus #Documentary #CopyrightKeithHClarke #Photojournalism #Photography #Culture #Barbados #Bim #Caribbean #Islands #WestIndies #BDOS #BusStop #Bus #Stop #StGeorge #Walking #WalkingFromJopyaDriveToBydeMill #Bicycle #Man #OldMan #Ride #Road #ACountryRoad #Pavement# #Bobcat #Country #CountryRide

Post a Comment

0 Comments