About Me

Big Wood House on Passage Garden

Big Wood House on Passage Garden
BDOSTCTPR080907_0196(97)A
St. Michael, Barbados
West Indies
Series: Tyrol Cot (The Heritage Village) to Passage Road
(08-09-2007)

This house is a huge monster of a wood house. It is well designed, with a wonderful enclosed balcony. The carpentry is at its finest.

BDOSTCTPR080907_0199
BDOSTCTPR080907_0199
As a kid I took lessons at the corner of Passage Garden & Passage Road. And believe me, I was afraid to go anywhere near this massive house. Also, there is a huge drop to the left of this house, with a Chattel house located beneath. I often wondered, what happened when the rain fell.

View the entire set.
View as slideshow.
k e i t h c l a r k e p h o t o g r a p h y
f a c e b o o k

All images are protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution and recompilation. Please adhere to the copyright laws. Please feel free to contact me if you require any of my images for purchase or licensing.
Copyright © 2007 Keith H. Clarke (www.keithclarkephotography.com)
All Rights Reserved.

Post a Comment

0 Comments