About Me

My Little Wonder


My Little Wonder, originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.

BDOSJDFP081409_0002
My Little Wonder
Joypa Drive, Frere Pilgrim
Barbados, West Indies
Series: Around The House (Barbados)
(08-04-2009)

Not too sure what the name of the little wonder is, but it surely pretty. My dad and I have realized that it disappears and reappears at variously ties of the day. This small beauty is playing tricks on us.

View the entire set.
View as slideshow.
View on Flickriver.
B a r b a d o s I n F o c u s
k e i t h c l a r k e p h o t o g r a p h y
f a c e b o o k

All images are protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution and recompilation. Please adhere to the copyright laws. Please feel free to contact me if you require any of my images for purchase or licensing.
Copyright © Keith H. Clarke (keithclarkephotography.com)
All Rights Reserved.

Post a Comment

0 Comments