About Me

Another Door


Another Door, originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.


BDOS072707_0030
Another Door
Bay Street, Bridgetown
St. Michael, Barbados
Series: From Bush Hill to the Old Eye Hospital
(07-27-2007)

I wandered on to this side road of the main road, Bay Street. What caught my eye was this rather strange architecturally looking house. It was dirty since it seemed to be under renovations.

The owner came out while I was taking a few shots. I took the opportunity to ask about the house and was delighted to hear that even though it was being resorted, he could not stray far from the original design. Apparently this was the stipulation when he purchased the property.

He told me that he was adding an extra room to the house. It looked like he was a bit frustrated he could not renovate the property as he saw fit, with out the restrictions.

View the entire set.
View as slideshow.
View on Flickriver.

Post a Comment

0 Comments