About Me

Weathered Wood

Weathered Wood
A Window with Character
A Window with Character,
originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.
BDOS072407_0010
Weathered Wood
Fordes Road, Garden Land
Bridgetown, St. Michael, Barbados
Series: Bridgetown End To End
(07-24-2007)


The neighborhood of my youth still brings me delight. It is pleasant to see that many of the old chattel houses still remain. Whether it is financial or just pure love for the wooden house, owners should be commended on the upkeep of such icons of the past.

View the entire set.
View as slideshow.
View on Flickriver.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. beautiful. I love the old buildings, windows, etc you photograph. Saw your house in Ann's blog. Super photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly, I thank you for dropping by my blog. It is much appreciated. Ann is always being kind to my blog.

    ReplyDelete