About Me

Window Curtains


Window Curtains, originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.

BDOS072107_0001
Window Curtains
Wellington Street, Bridgetown
St. Michael, Barbados
Series: Bridgetown in Random Mode
(07-21-2007)


The sun is what it is, hot. The air is warm and I am in Wellington Street, near the famous Nelson Street. My sister-in-law’s office is close by so I gave her a shout out. I am on my way to Pan In The City. But first let me take this shot. I just love the color of this chattel house and the way the sun is making it so appealing. The window says it all. It is just a wonderful view. Click…I am gone…

View the entire set.
View as slideshow.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Most people, when they think of the Caribbean think of brightly coloured chattel houses. Barbados sure has a lot of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, they are colorful. It is becoming a tourist attraction, chattel houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:23 AM

    I love this blog. All your photographs make my tummy flippity-flip and my heart pound. I am returning to Barbados for the 2nd time next month and CAN'T WAIT. Thank you so much for sharing your photos all year round. Truly beautiful and thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I am delighted you find the blog entertaining and thought provoking. I am hoping that your second time in Barbados be as splendid as the first. Enjoy and thanks for drooping by.

    ReplyDelete