About Me

Walking Into My Past, Barbados (08-04-2006)


Welfare Office, originally uploaded by pictureinfocus.

Walking Into My Past,
Barbados
Bridgetown to Christ Church
(08-04-2006)


Like any other morning my aunt was up early readying herself for work. By 5:45 AM we were in the city of Bridgetown. My aunt went to her floral store and I went walking into my past. Taking Roebuck street, I headed to Country Road. I took shot as I walk along the same street (road) I did as a child. This road took me to Passage road and I visited some friends.

Later I walked along Bay Street and took shots of the Catholic Church and The Old Eye Hospital.

I walked even further along Bay Street and up to the Garrison Savannah. Hastings Road was calling and I found some quaint structures to keep my camera happy. My walk ended at Hastings Rocks.

Enjoy the series.

View the set of images.

Post a Comment

0 Comments